Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I hope that everyone had a fun and safe night as they watched the ball drop into the new year. 

We enjoyed a small family party with just my husband, the kids and me. We all enjoyed some easy family games like; Uno Moo, Fancy Nancy cards, and others. My little ones partied my husband and I out. And I was quite surprised by this, since normally they have a 7:30 bedtime. M fell asleep at about 10 while watching a movie and dad was soon to follow at about 10:45. But A and C kept me up into the wee hours of the night. The ball dropping was the beginning of the party or so they thought. Once I got the sleeping bags where they wanted them C fell fast asleep, it was A that refused to join the rest of the family in the "camping sleepover" in the living room. 

Well, it is a new year and since I'm new to the blogging world I've decided to enter a contest over at Sew Dang Cute to hopefully get more traffic through my blog. Feel free to go over and check it out, I've entered the play kitchen into the contest.






Keep your fingers crossed for me ;-)

No comments: